Kaufman County Emergency Services is allowing the Golf Course to operate with restrictions.
UPDATE June 29, 2020
Kaufman County Commissioners Court unanimously adopted a policy mandating all commercial business entities open to the general public in Kaufman County providing goods or services directly to the general public must develop a health and safety policy and the policy must require all employees and visitors to wear face coverings where social distancing guidelines are not feasible.
The order went into effect at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, and it will continue until it is modified, terminated, or rescinded by order of the Kaufman County Commissioners’ Court.
For more information regarding the order click HERE.
Please review the protocols we are implementing while providing guests an opportunity to enjoy the game of golf and the health benefits of being outdoors.
Before arriving at the golf course:
- If you are symptomatic or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
- Limited Tee Times are available and must be made in advance. No Walk-Ups.
- Bring face covering for any social interactions.
- We are allowing credit card payment for transactions. Credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Kaufman County has adopted entities open to the general public to develop a Health and Safety Policy. The policy must require at a minimum that all employees and visitors (10 years of age or older) wear a face covering in an area while performing an activity involving close contact or proximity to co-workers or the general public where six feet of separation is not feasible.
- The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is effective while on property. We will not be pairing any golfers with unknown individuals and encourage walking.
- We will strictly enforce face covering requirements and social distancing practices to limit the number of people in the Pro-shop. Guests must avoid handshaking, hugging, or any other means of greetings by physical touch.
- No groups or gatherings of more than 10 are permitted. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
- Please increase spacing on the driving range and limit your time to accommodate all guests.
- Club rentals will not be available until further notice. Please do not plan on sharing clubs with any golfers.
- Carry-out grill options are available. Patrons are limited to 50% dine-in capacity in our indoor area until further notice. However, guests must wear face coverings when entering/exiting the building and while visiting restroom facilities. Face coverings may only be removed while seated during dining. Groups may only be seated together in ten or less. Beverage carts will be available in compliance with local mandates. Water stations have been removed from the golf course.
- All touchpoints and golf carts will be sanitized regularly before they are set-up in the staging area.
- Golf carts available for single rider.
- We will increase the sanitation of our restrooms and all high touch point surfaces.
On the golf course:
- Sand bottles and rakes have been temporarily removed. Please smooth disturbed sand with shoes or golf clubs.
- Leave pins in cup when putting. Do not pick up your playing partners’ clubs during the courses of play and do not touch any flagsticks or cups.
- Please ensure that you wash your hands before departing.
COVID 19 Policies and Procedures for Rusted Rail Employees
1. All kitchen staff is required to wear a mask at all times.
2. All staff interacting with customers are required to wear a mask.
3. All proshop staff, FOH, and BOH servers are required to wear a mask.
4. Bev cart staff are required to wear masks when conducting a transaction with a customer. Masks may be removed or pulled down when driving from one location to another as long as the mask is back on prior to approaching guests.
5. Cart staff is required to wear a mask when working with other cart staff at the cart barn. Mask is not required at the cart barn if working alone.
6. Cart staff are required to wear masks when transporting carts to and from the barn and anytime working at the main building, inside or out.
7. Maintenance staff are required to wear a mask if working in groups. Masks are not required when mowing on equipment.
1. Hands are required to be washed or sanitized every hour.
2. Gloves are required to be worn at all times and switched out on a regular basis.
3. Employees are required to sanitize gloves on a regular basis.